Re: Exploiting the Nokia N900 release

On 08/28/2009 01:58 AM, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
Hi,

With the imminent release of the Nokia N900 GNOME technologies will be
deployed widely in the mobile arena. Maybe the GNOME foundation should
issue a press release. Or we should think of other ways to exploit the
news.

Maybe show an article + image on the front page of the GNOME website?
Also like new releases of Ubuntu, Fedora etc with new GNOME releases
could be listed. Or maybe computer vendors such as system76 release a
new notebook with GNOME on it. Now I think of it we could maybe have
some section called "Powered by GNOME Technologies"

Feedback, more ideas?

Would be good to figure out how much GNOME it is before doing that?

behdad

Jaap