Re: Please welcome Denise Walters to GNOME Marketing

On 08/07/2009 08:50 AM, Stormy Peters wrote:
GNOME Marketing team,

I'd like to introduce a new member to the group.

Denise Walters is a friend of mine who worked with me at HP. She worked
on the Linux and Open Source Marketing team there and before that she
wrote technical documentation. She has 10 years of experience
documenting Debian and commercial distributions to meet HP customer needs.

Denis is looking to contribute a bit more to the open source world and
has agreed to start with GNOME marketing! In particular she's interested
in working on the customer success stories that Guy proposed at the
marketing BOF, but I'm sure her feedback will be valuable on a number of
things we discuss.

Please welcome, Denise!

Welcome Denise!  Feel at home already.  Let any of us know if you need any help.

behdad

Stormy