Re: Need a UK speaker

Stormy,

I thought of Michael Meeks though Kent University is really far from
where he lives (6 hours in public transport, 2 hours drive). He might be
available though if we can't find anyone else.

Emmanuelle Bassi or someone else from Intel OTC would be closer (3 hours
public transport, 1 hour drive) and great speakers as well.

Just some ideas.

Best regards,
-Guy