Re: Different subscription amounts for Friends of GNOME

Hi Guy,

Nice work. If the people like your changes you can sent me the patch
and I can commit it for you.

I'd move the section "Feel like making a difference? Select the amount
you wish to donate every month:"
to the top of the page.

I would also add an option to do $100 and a free form option where
people can fill in the amount they would like to contribute.
We probably should check if the amount is more than 10$ or are we fine
if people contribute less or we should only sent a t-shirt whenever a
year has passed and 120$ has been contributed.

What do others think?

Jaap