Re: good blog post on doing a product release

That's an awesome idea!

We'll need to start collecting them now. Maybe GUADEC is a good place to catch a bunch of people.

Stormy

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
On Sat, 2009-04-18 at 17:51 -0600, Stormy Peters wrote:
> I thought this was a good blog post on how to do a product
> announcement or press release in today's world of social media.
>
> http://socialmediasurfer.blogspot.com/2009/04/using-social-media-with-product-launch.html
>
> Stormy

I really liked the bit about "Vision Video".  For Gnome 3.0, it
would seriously rock to have a short clip video of interviews
of the visionaries that are driving it.

--
Shaun