Re: Linking news.gnome.org to planet.gnome.org/news?

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 07:17:24PM +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> Therefore I suggest we make the News link point to planet.gnome.org/news
> instead.

I've made news.gnome.org serve the content generated by pgo/news.
Pgo/news will redirect to news.gnome.org. Note that news.gnome.org used
to point at a different IP, meaning: could take up to 1 day before
change is noticeable.

Someone should change the news.gnome.org theme to make it slightly
different than it is now.

--
Regards,
Olav