Re: Cool GNOME Video for GNOME.Asia Summit

hi all,

Thanks for sharing those interesting videos. It would be better if I can I find the original file of those videos. We are planning to play some videos in the main conference hall during the registration time. It is about half an hour before the opening, for those people who finish registration earlier they can enjoy videos before the session start. I have got two videos now, still looking for more.

We are also thinking about to make some fun video after the first GNOME.Asia Summit. It might be a good idea to start a video competition program to choose top videos. This is not only for GNOME.Asia Summit, but also for GUADEC and for GNOME community.

Any thoughts or ideas?
-Emily

Brian Cameron wrote:

Emily:

What do you think of this?

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2008-September/msg00022.html

Maybe if you asked the artist who created this video, he might be willing to add some "GNOME.Asia Conference" text (or whatever you
want) to that video.

Brian

Are there any videos about GNOME which is funny, passionate and cool enough to promote GNOME. We are thinking about play those videos during GNOME.Asia Summit to attract audience's attention, to explain what is GNOME and show them the passion of the GNOME community. Video is one of the best media to promote GNOME, let me know if you already have one or make one for the Summit.

Thanks in advance,
Emily