Re: Cool GNOME Video for GNOME.Asia Summit

Hi,

Emily Chen wrote:
> Are there any videos about GNOME which is funny, passionate and cool
> enough to promote GNOME. We are thinking about play those videos during
> GNOME.Asia Summit to attract audience's attention, to explain what is
> GNOME and show them the passion of the GNOME community.
> Video is one of the best media to promote GNOME, let me know if you
> already have one or make one for the Summit.

Apart from the one that Claudio pointed out, I know there was a post-ice
cream death match interview with Vincent, and I bet a good video editor
could come up with a really funny GUADEC blooper video from all of the
raw video that's been created over the years...

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary