Re: GNOME size, build systems and pervasiveness

I really don't think this has anything to do with gnome build systems or
"size" of gnome.  Even if we made it easier to build gnome in a build
system, that doesn't  help packagers.  Packagers have a different set of
problems when it comes to building gnome, and the bottom line is if they
want to ship gnome they will do it.  It isn't hard at all...  Only gripe I
have is changing buildRequires... that takes a little work to track.

--Ken