Re: [Fwd: SCALE Calls For Non-Profit Exhibitors]

Hi Gareth,

Gareth J. Greenaway wrote:
> Thats a really good idea!  We're exploring that option with a few other
> related projects as well.  I could see us having a 2-3 booth setup as a
> GNOME Zone with some other GNOME related projects.  At this point we've
> contacted Foresight, Inkscape and GIMP, Inkscape will mostly likely be
> there again and GIMP is currently considering it.  Foresight has
> committed to being at SCALE again as well.
>
> The guys that we had at the show last year running the GNOME booth have
> expressed interest in doing that again, I am including them on this email.
>
> Once again, I think a GNOME Zone is a great idea!  Please let me know
> what I can do on our end to make it happen.

The people I talked to over at Inkscape suggested that a "Graphics Zone"
with them, the GIMP, CinePaint, maybe Blender might be more appropriate,
and that a "GNOME Zone" would probably be most appropriate for GNOME,
Ubuntu, Foresight, and maybe other GNOME affiliated projects if they
want space.

I'm not sure... seems to me like asking Ubuntu and Foresight to share a
stand won't work too well, but that said, we're guaranteed to see lots
of GNOME on display...

Cheers,
Dave.

--