GNOME & Southern California Linux Expo 7x

Greetings everyone,

Just wanted to give a quick update on where things stood with GNOME
being at SCALE 7x.  Jeff Schroeder has once agreed to head up the GNOME
presence at the show.  Jeff and some local GNOME enthusiasts did an
amazing job showcasing GNOME at the show last year.

We are still actively exploring the possibility of having a GNOME Zone
at the show and have been attempting to contact the following projects:
Banshee, Brasero, Cheese, Dia, Ekiga, Epiphany, Evolution, F-Spot,
gedit, GDM, GStreamer, Nautilus, and Tomboy.  However, we currently have
not received any response back from any of these projects.  We would
appreciate any help.

Our call for papers is still available and will be open until the 30th
of November.  If anyone is interested in submitting any proposals please
do so!

Thanks!
Gareth

--
Gareth J. Greenaway <g socallinuxexpo org>
Voice - 877-831-2569 x130