Re: Removing 10x10

On 22 May 2008, at 11:38 AM, Dave Neary wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to archive http://live.gnome.org/10x10 in the wiki, since it's
clear that we are not going to get there, keeping the goal up on the
front page seems like it will be more of a liability & object of
ridicule than a motivator over the next year & a half.

I thought it best to bring this up here first, to get opinions &
feedback. Particularly since I'm not proposing to replace it with
anything else.

Cheers,
Dave.

Hi There,
I think it's still a Good Goal we should rename it to 20x20 :)
So the we don't loose sight of the Goal.

Karl

Karl Fischer
Rock on !
Email  : kmf fischer org za