Re: Removing 10x10

On 22 May 2008, at 11:38 AM, Dave Neary wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to archive in the wiki, since it's
clear that we are not going to get there, keeping the goal up on the
front page seems like it will be more of a liability & object of
ridicule than a motivator over the next year & a half.

I thought it best to bring this up here first, to get opinions &
feedback. Particularly since I'm not proposing to replace it with
anything else.

Hi There,
I think it's still a Good Goal we should rename it to 20x20 :)
So the we don't loose sight of the Goal.

Karl Fischer
Rock on !
Email  : kmf fischer org za
Jabber : kmf jabber org