Re: GNOME Mug Update

I totally want one (or, well, rather a whole set).
How much do I need to donate to the foundation to get one? ;)
- Andreas

Lucas Rocha wrote:
Hi all,

Based on the replies, I'll stay with the equation design (in white) in
a green-ish mug (similar to the wgo banner[1]). If possible provide
the mug in different colors. Let's see if it's possible.

I'll check the situation of mousepads and t-shirts for donators. If
we're running out of them too, I'll probably use the same design for
them too.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

--lucasr

[1] http://www.gnome.org/img/flash/gnome-equation.png