Re: GNOME Mug Update

<quote who="Lucas Rocha">

>   - "GNOME Milk" (With a white cow full of black GNOME foot marks)

I would totally buy this (particularly without any text, except perhaps
"GNOME" and a non-cow/milk specific tagline).

I also love the [computer] + [foot] = [heart] image. In green, around the
mug? Lovely. :-)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2008: Istanbul, Turkey                         http://www.guadec.org/

   "This is the new dividing line in public life. It is not a question of
    Left versus Right, but a struggle between insiders and outsiders." -
                                Mark Latham