Re: GNOME 2.22 and beyond

Am Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:12:10 +0100
schrieb Thilo Pfennig <tp pfennigsolutions de>:

> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/TargetMarkets and
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketSegmentation

(sorry my mailer decided to send this too early)

And also to think about what this means...

I suggest not to add just more random content or new pages. At least
when it comes to marketing content the problem is rather that there is
too much dead pages and content. So mostly some stuff that was said
once is documented but not elaborated and its unclear what is written
really means for GNOME.

Thilo