Re: Friends of GNOME badges or banners

Both, I guess. :)

I was thinking something that says "Friend of GNOME" or "Support GNOME" or "I love GNOME, do you?" or "GNOME Lover" ... I don't know. (Maybe somebody else is better at slogans? :) I think it should be something that supporters will be proud to put on their webpage (pretty, catchy) and something that shows other people they could also support GNOME.

I was thinking a couple of sizes, targeted at blog sidebars. So maybe a couple of small squares and then a longer vertical rectangle?

Stormy