Re: Mozilla Store

Turns out Dave Neary was talking to Zazzle and based on info from Luis Villa, it looks like we had an offer from them that was still valid as of a year ago.

Dave, can you fill us in?

Thanks,

Stormy

P.S. Mozilla's store talks all about tshirts but Zazzle does everything from tshirts to bumper stickers to business cards.

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
Stormy Peters wrote:
> Somebody want to talk to Zazzle and Mozilla to see what they did and if
> we can do something similar?

I'm sure Blizzard would know...

behdad