GNOME slides: one for Friends of GNOME

To promote Friends of GNOME, I'd like to have a slide available that people can put at the end of any GNOME presentation they do. (Voluntarily, of course.)

I'd like to have a couple of fun options for people to choose from.

Typically, I think these are best created in a brainstorming session, but as that's hard to do over a mailing list, I thought I'd come up with a couple and throw them out there. Anybody like creating fun slides want to join in? Or just give your feedback on these? (Obviously they are not polished - I meant them more as ideas.)

Stormy