Re: Friends of GNOME update

Thanks for the link to the statistics.

I've heard people talk about a new website. What's the current status? Who's working on it?

Here's just a few quick things that I see looking at the stats:

Stormy

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 3:39 AM, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 03:58:14AM -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Anyone else noticed that we've been consistently losing traffic over the past
> year:
>
>   http://www.gnome.org/stats/
>
> What makes me worry more is that there doesn't seem to be any bumps around the
> March release either.
>
> Thoughts?

* The release notes are on library.gnome.org and I think we mostly
 shared that link
* I don't find www.gnome.org interesting at all
* The replacement www.gnome.org is not there..

--