Re: [Fwd: Re: gnome 2.21 schedule.]

Le samedi 15 septembre 2007, à 00:09 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> [I'm not sure Sven is on this list, so adding him]

> > Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:41:25 +0200
> > From: Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org>
> > To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
> > CC: desktop-devel-list gnome org,
> > 	Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>
> > Subject: Re: gnome 2.21 schedule.
> >
> > Andre Klapper wrote:
> > > ahoj,
> > >
> > > a draft for the gnome 2.21 schedule is available at
> > >         http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyone .
> > >
> > > comments welcome; silence means compliance.
> > >

> > I'd like to see the release one week earlier. It would be great if we
> > could have a small "official" release at the CeBIT (having someone from
> > the release team and the foundation at CeBIT and sending off the release
> > mails, maybe giving away press releases etc.).
>
> The idea is interesting, and we might be able to change the schedule for
> this. However, what we really need is the opinion of the marketing team:
> if we do this, we have to get a really clear and understandable message.
>
> We've not always been good at this in the past, but we can manage to do
> this. If the marketing team is ready to rock, of course :-)

Still no reply from anybody from the marketing team after two weeks?

Here's what we'll do: if there's still no interest on Monday evening,
then we won't change the schedule. If there's interest, we'll leave a
few more days to reach a decision (let's say deadline is next Friday).

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.