Re: [Fwd: Re: gnome 2.21 schedule.]

Hi,

Andre Klapper wrote:
> i'd also like to see a decision on this so we can finalize the schedule.
> should this also be brought up at the gnome-de mailing list for a wider
> feedback by the german team?

To get a decision on moving the release date, you'd need to be talking
to the release team, not the marketing team.

My personal opinion: changing the release date for one particular
conference doesn't make sense. There are conferences all year round. Why
not have a release in the end of January so that we can announce at
Solutions Linux in Paris? So I don't think this is a compelling reason.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary