Re: Sponsorship

Hi Emily;

As you might already realized that's previous year's sponsorship
brochure. I'll update it for GUADEC 2008, and mail to previous year's
sponsors.

Even though, sponsorship conditions are subject to change, it's very
likely that they will stay same with currency correction. (in Euros
instead of English Sterling)

Regards,
Baris Cicek