Re: Fwd: 10 days for wgo

Murray, note that we agree here.  :)  Sorry for not being clear enough.

On 5/5/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 19:47 +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/RevampShowstoppers
>
> I will edit now this page in order to make a cut of the real
> showstoppers (taking to a second level what refers to Take the tour,
> GNOME Products and Success Stories).

I don't understand how these things can be "required".

This second level is "desired", not "required".

We should be
concerned about regressions. Additions are nice, but not necessary for
the change-over.

No question about that, at this point.

If something wasn't available for the existing www.gnome.org, such as
Products, Take The Tour, Success Stories, Get Footware, etc,

Get Footware is the only exception in your list. It is linked in the
current wgo and it's the only way we have to show where can you get
the latest GNOME. Davyd's script is written in Python, in principle it
shouldn't be complicated to make it work inside Plone.