Re: wgo/get_started/

On 3/12/07, Joachim <joachim gnome googlemail com> wrote:
Aha! I see them now! Sorry.
I've been finding plone quite hard to get around; didn't realize those were
pages within this section.

Mmmmwell, you could click the links.  ;)  Or click the navigation.
This more about having a website Under Construction (c) than a Plone
thing.

Why does the About page show as being by you when I've been editing it? Not
that I care about credit -- I want to see who has worked on something.

Author and dates will go off in all the wgo pages. Only Success
stories and only news-like pages will have author and date.

How can we get pages like
https://edit.gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/about/folder_contents to
tell us WHO last worked on a page?

At some point we will have a full control versioning system showing
versions of pages (who, when, diff) and integrated with translations.
First we need to have a consolidated site released, so the Plone guys
can move forward.

The deadline is almost on us and I've not really been following this
mailing list of late

We are not going to release the site tomorrow, in the planned
deadline. Not website finished, not CMS in GNOME servers. Too bad. I
will set a new and unmovable deadline for 2.18.1.

-- my attention span ran out round about the time of
the HTML / XHTML debate...

This is why it is useful to stay on your topics/responsibilities if
you don't have time/interest enough to follow everything. That debate
happened in gnome-web-list, people interested only in content creation
could be apart from it completely and discuss/work here, Orb in the
wiki, as you prefer. However, marketing-list  and the wiki were
unactive for almost 2 months, and we are paying now the consequences.

Let's move forward and let's work on the stuff that needs to be done
in order to release: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/RevampShowstoppers