Fwd: wgo revamp showstoppers

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/RevampShowstoppers

Please check if there is a showstopper missing, We will release the
site the day the list is clean. Ideally the 14th, if not the 15th, if
not...

Let's keep the sprint mode, please. We can make it.

fyi, I have unpublished the pages that are (considered) not critical
to the release and hasn't been written yet. This includes the whole
Success Stories section. "Not critical" is defined by the fact that is
unexistant in the current wgo and is not essential to understand the
basics of GNOME.

We will include the new pages as soon as we have them. We will publish
the Success Stories as soon as we have 5 good stories.