Re: wgo/get_involved/spread_gnome

I particularly like the posters on the marketing wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/MarketingMaterial

Also you might want to include the highest ranked art.gnome.org stuff.

On 3/6/07, Ken VanDine <ken vandine org> wrote:
On a related note, I need some marketing materials to preload on the
livecd desktop.  Definately related to the spread gnome topic.  I was
thinking a "why choose gnome" document, and maybe some articles from
gnomejournal.org as pdf.

Maybe paul would be willing to help out with that?

Thanks,
--Ken