Re: king size icons

Calum Benson wrote:
On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 02:55 +0100, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
More stuff, these look great at 02:49 in the night at least, not so sure about tomorrow ;)

http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/king-size/evince-128.png
http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/king-size/evince-256.png
http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/king-size/evince.svg

FWIW, I think these would look better without the writing at the
bottom...
Hi Calum!
The smaller versions had some text (lines) at the bottom [1], so I thought I should put some there in the bigger version as well, and didn't know what to write exactly, so I just put the current text there. I could of course put lines representing general text there instead, to ease internationalization and stuff.

1. http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/evince/trunk/data/icons/48x48/apps/evince.png?revision=2235&view=markup

- Andreas