Re: Linux World Expo SF Booth, help needed

I suggest you put it on planet too.  Also, I've found that people will
actually will volunteer if you put it on the local bulletin board.  I
had one guy who knew nothing about GNOME handing out fliers and what
not. :)

sri

--
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>