Re: What's happening with writing content?

--- Ramon Navarro Bosch <ramon epsem upc edu> wrote:

> Done

I'm still not receiving it, and I've gone very
carefully through my spam folder (I could win a
MacBook Pro!!! ;)
Is it plone that's sending out an email? Could you
check that it's working please?
Alternatively, is there a time when you're on IRC and
you can just tell me the password?

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html