Re: wgo/get_started/on_ms_windows

Hum, not sure.

A pure list of applications would belong more to GNOME Products. Here
I would explain that thanks to http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/
GNOME applications can be ported and run in Windows, that this is a
good way for the majority of winbdows users to have a first taste of
free software and gnome and etc. Without getting into much details.

Remember that we want wgo pages to be as much static as possible, and
then point to i.e. that wiki page (or GNOME Products, or perhaps wven
gnomefiles.org) to get more details.

Also, we had previously discussed that it might be a bit controversial
to tag as GNOME apps Firefox, Thunderbird, OpenOffice... specially in
their versions for Windows.