wgo/about/press

Hi marketing-list,

Trond is another volunteer writer, he has drafted
http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/about-1/press . Please send comments and
suggestions keeping him CCed.

He basically kept the current content at Press. This is ok, although
we will need to fine tune the pointers to other wgo pages interesting
to journalists once the revamped wgo is more defined.

About the local contacts, some random thoughts relating to that
discussion we need to have about the press team / press responsible
/marketing-private:

- Wouldn't be better to have just one single public press contact
pointing to our internal mailing list, and we redirect from there?
This way we can assure better that any requests will be handled.

- Those people appearing as press contacts should be in
marketing-private or whatever list we create for handling press
requests. We need some kind of coordination at a press contacts level.

Also, aren't we feeding spammers by providing all these explicit email
addresses?