Re: Marketing & promotion - Cheat sheets, LiveCDs, community calendar

On 2/23/07, Ken VanDine <ken vandine org> wrote:
Luis,

Actually rBuilder can create livecd images, I haven't created them for
Foresight yet, but we definately want to.

Ah, it wasn't able to (or at least it wasn't advertised) the last time
I checked. If that is now the case, rBuilder/foresight seems like a
pretty impressively good base for us. Does it facilitate the splitting
out of translations like Ubuntu does?

Dave, I've been asked by the host to take torrent.gnome.org down from
lack of use; if we're going to actually usefully use it again I can
request we bring it back up again.

Luis