a little addition to the releases notes

my first mail in the list, so hi to everyone :)

I know that it's a little late, but, these days looking at
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ReleaseNotes kept me thinking
about the lots and lots of new improvements "we" (actually I'm only
doing translations in the Catalan team) have made since 2.16 and maybe
it could be useful for medium-experienced-nerd people to have a link in
the release notes saying something like:

release notes are a highlight of what we have done since 2.16, to look
at all the improvements since then look at
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ReleaseNotes

cheers

--
gil forcada

guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de cr�er
guifi.net - a non-stopping free network