Re: Requesting Approval of Release notes general structure

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 11:45 +0100, Claus Schwarm wrote:
[snip]
> we should write:
>
> 2.16: Feature Enhancements
> 2.18: New Features
> 2.20: Feature Improvements
> 2.22: Many New Features
>
> instead of:
>
> 2.16: Feature Enhancements
> 2.18: Feature Enhancements
> 2.20: Feature Enhancements
> 2.22: Feature Enhancements
>
> So we should slightly variate the headlines, but keep all the topics:
> GNOME improves features, usability, performance, internationalization
> and accessibility.
[snip]

Sounds smart to me.

I would like to keep the user/admin/developer distinction that we added
for 2.12 and 2.14:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.14/notes/en/

but lost for 2.16:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.16/notes/en/
In fact, I think we just lost the admin and developer stuff.

Was this a conscious decision at the time?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com