Re: writer for the release notes

Hi!

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:13:47 -0500
"Gervais Mulongoy" <gervais mulongoy gmail com> wrote:

> So, what task needs the most attention? We can start with that, and
> work our way towards delivering some release notes for March.

Whatever it's worth, I made a few notes some time ago. It might be
useful as a starting point: You can fill the many clean spaces and
add the points entered in the release notes page since then.

I can post it into the lgo wiki if you like.

On the other hand, it might be a good idea to start from scratch. A
fresh point of view is always helpful and interesting.

Let me know what you want.

Regards,
Claus