Re: Showing off the N800 on the gnome.org frontpage?

I am for this because I think it shows that there is a burgeoning market
for GNOME technology and I think showing that will attract more
developers and more companies and hopefully more users.  So yeah, let's
do it.  However, it would be nice to say something about "embedded
market" or something like that.

sri

--
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>