Re: t-shirt on hackerheads

Can we have a 10-year anniversary limited edition?  With the GNOME
balloon and all...

Cheers,

behdad

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning.  -- Matt Welsh