Re: t-shirt on hackerheads

<quote who="Lucas Rocha">

> > I'll look for the contact info and check with the Hackerheads people
> > what we should do to replace the current design.
>
> Update: I've already contacted a Hackerheads person (still waiting for a
> reply). Andreas will be directly participating on the discussions about
> the t-shirt design update.

At some point you guys need to start saying "hackerthreads", because I keep
thinking you're talking about hackergotchis. ;-)

Andreas: The tshirt that Killermundi produced for GUADEC 2006 had a really
huge white foot on a black shirt. I absolutely adore that shirt, and wear it
all the time. Mostly I love it because the logo is what we sometimes call
"fuckoff big". It's bloody huge, like our love of GNOME. :-)

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

     "It is said that there are only six jokes in the world, and I can
    assure you that we can only broadcast three of them..." - John Watt,
                   the BBC's Head of Variety in the 30's