Re: PseudOT: GNOME 1.4 splash

That one, yes. Luca, you were almost as fast as Tuomas (via IM).  :)

Thanks!

I'm writing few lines about it, since it was my first GNOME impression:

"It was love at a first glance. In fact I got seduced even before
stepping in the desktop itself. That GDM splash with some old houses
had character, it was totally disruptive with any boot screen I had
seen before."