Re: GNOME 2.20 release notes

As the maintainer of a distro with a strong and explicit focus in
GNOME you will appreciate a page where to point your users, yes. But
aren't Foresight users falling mostly in the audiences I'm suggesting?
Wouldn't they enjoy be treated as power users, developers and the
like?
This would apply to advanced users or developers using Ubuntu, Debian,
Fedora etc. They are anyway receiving our news through the channels
they listen. But we can forget about targeting directly regular users
and sysadmins, and even regular journalists.
We need to be sure where is the GNOME foot standing, who is smelling
it and who will speak about its beauty and its power to wider
audiences.