Re: merchandising GNOME

There is not much need for yet another GNOME t-shirt, the current ones
are already very good, I don't see why we can't have the files used
for official GNOME tshirts in the website, somewhere.

Same thing about the excellent collections of stickers we were given
at GUADEC 2007 (thank you, even my non-geek friends like them!)

PS: I'm not discouraging creativity for new t-shirts. I just want to
stress that local groups willing to produce their own t-shirts should
have a really easy way to do it using the current designs.