Re: [guadec-list] Linux Magazine Guadec ad

On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 14:58 +0200, Claus Schwarm wrote:
> Hi, Andres!
>
> On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:51:13 +0200
> Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
>
> > Hi all!
> > Here is the ad we're going to print in Linux Magazine.
> > http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/guadec2007-lm-poster.pdf
> > Feedback is welcome! [...]
>
> This is a rather flat design when compared to what you do usually. Is
> there going to be some more changes? Very cool nevertheless.
<snip>
> Third, as a page in the Linux magazine, the text will be read by a
> rather broad audience I guess. Thus, only a minority of their readers

I'll add to that, as it's in a magazine, you print small stuff, and put
in much more details than you would on a flyer.

Don't hesitate to explain the core days, or put some examples of the
talks that will happen.

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>