WGO Footer

I would first like to get some feedback for the footer of the "WGO" Home
Page. If we can come to an agreement as to what should be in the footer
for the home we can then easily create one for the WGO Secondary page by
cutting it down.

Obvious Footer elements:

*GNOME Logo
*Copyright

Add Extra:

How about some key links, would it harm to repeat contact or about for
example. I think we want something simple here not too much. Perhaps the
feedback link if we want to implement it. Any ideas?

Lee