Re: LayoutPlan Clarification

Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> --- LeeTambiah <l_tambiah linuxmail org> wrote:
>

>> The breadcrumb component has been dropped, and pages
>> have been updated
>> have been updated. I have added a new version of the
>> secondary page
>> "layoutPlanSecondaryPage0.3.svg". Download the .svg
>> from
>> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PageStructure.
>>

> I still prefer the secondary links on the right.
> Having it on top gives the header too many horizontal
> lines and makes it heavy.
> Also, you get the impression that the header has
> changed from the home page, which isn't good.

I did think this too, but have come to like the idea, lets give the
secondary menu bar as a horizontal component a shot. See
http://www.apple.com/ and look at the menu bar at the top. Vision the
Top row as the Primary Bar, and the bar below as the secondary bar. It
will work better I think ;-).

Regards

L. Tambiah