wgo tagline?

Recovering an old comment in the wiki about the need to have a tagline
in the header of all the wgo pages.

First of all, do we want this tagline? (we need to agree on this before
starting another discussion about the GNOME tagline/slogan) :)

The comment:

"The tag line is a means to communicate the purpose of our site from
every page--many visitors will not arrive at gnome.org's homepage and
need to know the focus of the site's content. Only the homepage has the
title ''GNOME:The Free Software Desktop Project'', yet the text does not
appear anywhere else.  That text should be in the header of every page."

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv