Re: Planet GNOME block (was Re: Page Layout Update)

On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 15:02 +0200, Luca Cavalli wrote:

> just anonymous funny heads.

I'm happy with this definition of the GNOME community.

Let's discuss about how should like when we have mockups.

((PS: what worries me now is that we seem to be stuck with the site
structure and the CMS selection... that is where our energies should be
concentrated now))

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv