Re: GNOME Logo Branding Guidelines Concerns

I would leave this up to the brand experts, but I have to disagree
with you here, Quim- as long as it is identifiably GNOME, people
should be encouraged to 'own' the brand and make it their own. If that
means customizing it for their country/team/whatever, great. The
universal, tightly controlled brand is a model that I don't think will
work well for us- it is too centralized and doesn't reflect who we
really are.

Luis