Multilingual CMS

I do agree that we need to have some mechanism for choosing as you suggested and the languages are important. I have added Drupal to my local host to have a play with the languages.

- Drupal makes use of po files which can be downloaded and imported to the CMS for usage, this works.
- Each user account can have a selection of languages for the user to use.
- Drupal contains many languages by default.
- Drupal changed all the links and admin sections to another language(I tried Arabic) but failed to translate the actual posts or story. Im looking into that now, to see if the actual story content can be changed too.

Regards

L. Tambiah

GNU/Linux Enthusiast

 * "Having the source code