marketing-list tiny reorg

Do you think it makes sense to

- move back to gnome-web-list all the web development discussion

- create events-list gnome org and move there all the related topics

This way this list will have more focus on the hardcore marketing
topics.

The marketing team needed to take the lead of the wgo revamp and moving
the discussion to this was appropriate. Now we have a wgo plan made with
a marketing view, and all the implementation process can be discussed in
gnome-web-list. I fear keeping the web development threads here will
make some marketing lovers stop reading marketing-list, while many web
brains in gnome-web-list won't notice discussion that could interest
them.

We can keep discussing here web related topics if they have to do with
marketing: wgo strategy, content, and so on.

About the events, this is a topic we need to discuss more and better. I
feel there is more people interested on this, but 'event people' don't
always match with 'marketing people' and they might be get bored with
other topics discussed here. And viceversa. Do you also think there is
enough meat to feed an autonomous events list?