Re: GUADEC leaflets

Hi Murray,

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 17:17 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> But as usual with our GUADEC stuff, it doesn't make the GNOME
> name and GNOME logo clear enough. When someone looks at this, he should
> see immediately see that it's all about GNOME. We keep neglecting our
> brand.

I agree this was a problem in the past, but I think we improved this a
lot in Vilanova 2006.

If you found the GNOME brand was also neglected in last GUADEC please
provide examples so the Birmingham team can learn from recent mistakes.

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv